Monday, November 23, 2009

This is who I am.

I'm a sixteen year old bisexual, I'm neither gender, I've had my heart broken recently and though I'm able to talk to her again the void in my chest will never be filled.
I'm trying to come out of my shell and let myself get close to my friends and be myself for once and maybe some of you reading this could support me ^-^. I hope to mature and become stronger so I don't have to keep relying on the people I love. I'm like to think of myself as kind and every emotion I feel is overwheling for me; happiness, sorrow, love and jealousy, are always in the extremes. If I love someone I'd die just to see them smile. I'd rip out my heart and give them the most delicate part of my being.
I'm sorry for my inarticulate writing and disorganised thoughts. I'll try to post about various things and maybe help people who've been through the same stuff as I have.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you I do :| I tell you what, I am 27 and I too have been and still am just as afflicted. Love means so much to me. It is absolutely encompassing.

    But I can say from my experience, I let myself be a victim and I allowed myself to be mistreated at times because of love. I strongly suggest, since you are similarly taken by love, that you always always consider how YOU are feeling, and how YOU are being treated no matter how deeply in love you are. Never ever accept being mistreated. It is hard sometimes, but remember that no one and nothing would make it okay for you to endure mistreatment.

    :) Anywho, just some words of wisdom from an oldie and fellow emotionally guided woman.

    Oh, I love your avatar btw! Have a super day. Thanks again for visiting & commenting on Nymphont.
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete